Thursday, April 28, 2016

You're my Princess

Hello friends. Larissa back with you today with a cute card I made for a princess. 

I stamped the image on a piece of white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I used an oval die and cut the image out. I found a piece of pattern paper in my stash that matched. So I added it to the card front which is matted on a piece of hot pink cardstock. I finished the card off with a pink ribbon tied around the card. 


Supplies Used:
Paper Wings Productions Princess Clear Stamp
Pattern Paper from My Minds Eye
Stampin Up Melon Mambo cardstock
Stampin Up Pretty and Pink Satin Ribbon
White Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers: E50, E21, E13, R20, RV13, RV14
Oval Dies
ATG

I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman
www.muffinsandlace.com

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable! Love the pink, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...