Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Little Adventurous Bird

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today.

I've used the Bird Panel clear stamp set.  This set has 9 stamps and I've used 6 of them on my card.  I wanted to focus on the phrase so I stamped it on a tag, then added several different birds along the edges before matting it with coral cardstock.



On the background I also stamped an assortment of birds to give the paper a little more dimension.  I then matted the panel on cardstock to finish off my card.  The tag was adhered with foam adhesives for dimension and ribbons added to the tag.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...