Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Easter

Hello friends. Larissa back here today with one last Easter card. I made a simple card this time using images from the Easter Cling Stamp set.
Are these not the cutest images ever? I had a hard time picking one of the bunnies.



I stamped a few of the images on a piece of white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of pink cardstock and used a tag punch to punch it out. I tied twine around the middle of the card and then added a bow to the tag to finish it off.
I matted the card front on a piece of the same pink cardstock as the tag.
To finish everything off I adhered everything to a white card base.

You could use this set for not only Easter cards but how about some cute little tags for your treat bags?

I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a Blessed Easter my friends.

Larissa Pittman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...