Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Easter blessings

Hi! Ashley here today and I know I'm a little early, but I couldn't resist playing with the Easter stamp set!

For my card, I used distress ink blending to color the sky. The grassy hill was made with distress inks and water coloring. I like that you can create some depth and the appearance of texture with water coloring.

My sentiment is heat embossed with a gold fine detail embossing powder and my cross is stamped with Versa Fine. I colored the cross with Copic markers and fussy cut it.

Check out THIS project from a few years ago using the Easter stamp set. What are you making for Easter this year?

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...