Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Latte




Hello friends. Larissa here with you today. So who has already had their Pumpkin Spice Latte? Me Me Me.... One of my favorite drinks of the season. I am so happy they already started selling it. I also have a favorite pumpkin spice coffee I make a home each day so yummy. 

So with that in mind I grabbed my Frothy Concoctions Clear Stamp Set to create a pumpkin spice card. 
I stamped the cup on a piece of white cardstock and colored it using Copic Markers. 
I used: YR04, YR06, YR09
E53, E55
I then cut it out using my detail scissors.
For the holder I stamped a piece of kraft cardstock then scored it. 


I used some Halloween pattern papers for the background and matted each piece with black cardstock. 
           I added each of the sentiments to the top of the card and had wrote Pumpkin Spice.


To finish off the card I wrapped some Halloween twine to the bottom and tied it in a bow.


I hope you enjoyed my card today. Don't forget to come back to see what the fabulous Design Team creates.








No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...