Thursday, July 23, 2015

Coffee Makes Me Smile


Hello, Friends! Larissa here with you today with a card I made using


Coffee makes me smile in the morning, does it you? Are you addicted to coffee? I am! I have so many favorite coffee's I can never pick just one. My summer favorite is coconut. 
Today I used the coffee cup and lid stamp and stamped them on different colors of cardstock. I used a strawberry color for the cup and a light pink for the lid. I also stamped a cup holder in the light pink. 
I then cut each out using my detail scissors.


I used my Clear Wink of Stella and covered the entire cup.
I stamped cafe au lait in the middle of the holder. 


I adhered it all together.
I then found some pattern paper that matched the strawberry color.



I adhered the card together and then finished it off with a few strawberry colored pearls and the
SMILE.


Coffee Makes Me Smile!! 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.






1 comment:

  1. Great card Larissa. Love the bling with the Wink of Stella pen.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...