Thursday, November 6, 2014

Themed Thursday

*****TO JOIN THE NOVEMBER CHALLENGE CLICK HERE*****


Happy Thursday Paper Wings Fans!  Erica here with you today for this weeks Themed Thursday using the fabulous Holiday Script Cling Stamp Set.
The theme for my cards was holiday clean and simple!  I was able to create three cards quick and easy using the Holiday Script Cling Stamp Set from the Paper Wings Productions shop and product I had on my desk.  This stamp set is currently on sale in the PWP shop for only $5.00!  That is a great price for four gorgeous sentiment stamps!  Here is a look at the three cards I created using the Holiday Script stamp set.




All I did to create these cards was cut my card bases and panels.  I then stamped out the three sentiments onto the white panels and then adhered the three images I punched out with my punches.  Super simple cards that would be perfect for mass producing!  Christmas is about 7 weeks away and it is time to stock up on some great holiday stamps!  The Paper Wings Productions shop carries a variety of stamps and some of these stamp are currently on sale!  You can check out the holiday section of the PWP shop out HERE!  Thank you so much for stopping today and I hope you enjoyed my cards.  We hope you will join us tomorrow for our November blog hop and giveaway!  Yes I said GIVEAWAY!  Each month we host a fabulous blog hop and pick one winner from all the comments to win a gift certificate to the Paper Wings Productions shop!  Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to let your creativity take flight!

4 comments:

  1. love these super cute cards, erica!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Erica rose! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so elegant and the script stamp looks perfect! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are absolutely amazing Erica. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...