Thursday, November 27, 2014

Themed Thursday - Fathers Day Cards






Marie here and todayy theme is Fader´s Day cards. In Sweden we celebrate Fathers Day on November 9 so these cards was made for that occation. I used the same stamps, techniques and material on all four cards. I took photos trough the whole process so you get an idea on how to do quite similar cards that turn out totally different in the end.


 First of all I prepped my card bases with white gesso.

 I used different crayons for each card. Drawing a random pattern over the dried gesso.

 Looks like something my kid would have drawn.....

 To blend the creyons together i sprayed on water.

 After drying I couldn´t resist a bit of ink splattering....

After some more drying time I started to stamp with my Paper Wings Background stamps.
First I placed my cards side by side. Then I staped on two cards at the same time. The finishing toush was to stamp on the coffe ring and the grid pattern.

And this is what the cards look like after a bit of decorating.



Thank you for stepping by today!


Marie Johansson



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your cards are fabulous!! So much texture and layers!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...