Saturday, November 15, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday

Hey y'all and happy Saturday! My name is Stephanie Eaken and I am thrilled to be guest designing for Paper Wings this month! I have a Saturday Scrapbook post to share today.



The scrapbook layout I am sharing with you was created using the September Mixed Media Kit. This kit is chock full of great papers, chipboard & fun ephemera!





I knew I wanted to put the gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper to good use, so I pulled out some of my circle punches, selected some of my favorite papers from the 6x6 pad and went to town! 

    
  I used a 2-inch circle punch, a 1-inch scalloped circle punch & my favorite sunburst punch to use on the papers. I began by placing the largest ones in a circle around my page. I filled in with the smaller circles where necessary.
 

The chipboard pieces in the kit are adorable and love how well they work with the fun pictures of the kids at the apple orchard!
I took some alpha letters from my stash to create the title and a ticket to document the date, but everything else came from the awesome kit!! 


I hope I have inspired you to create this weekend! There is a fun challenge going on for the month of November. It is "Anything Goes", so get creating & link up to win!!
Feel free to stop by my blog and say "hello" too!
You can find the kit, and more, in the Paper Wings Productions store.
Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool layout. I love how you used the circles. I definitely want to try that soon. Well done and thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout and great use of this awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...