Saturday, November 29, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday-Peace, Love & Friends

Hey y'all & Happy Saturday!! It's Stephanie here and I have another layout to share for my guest design spot!
I have used again the September Mixed Media kit which is full of wonderful items, including My Minds Eye Market Street papers & diecuts, UmWow Studio chipboard and so much more!!
I started by splattering mist on my cardstock in black & gold. 
I love the papers in this collection & wanted to showcase some favorites here. The black & gold striped paper makes a great anchor & from there, I added other papers on top. 
The paper bow is adorable & works wonderfully on my feminine page! The resin flower on the top is from my stash. The mini alphas are from Tim Holtz & are also included in the kit, as is the acetate film strip.
Here you can see the chipboard glasses & crown from UmWow that I misted with green & gold mist. Love the way they look!
I used my scallop circle punch to add some half circles along the top & bottom of my page. Fringe scissors were used to add great dimension to the scrap tissue paper under all my paper layers! 

You can find this kit, along with so much more, in the Paper Wings shop.
Make it a crafty day!
~Stephanie 
  

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...