Friday, November 21, 2014

Featured Friday: Christmas Cards



Hello everyone! It's Amber here with this weeks Feature Friday post. I have two fun little Christmas cards to share today.


The first Christmas card I have to share features Paper Wings Productions Holiday Add Ons Clear Stamp Set. I have a few step by step pictures below showing how I put this colorful card together.
 

I started by stamping the cute little house onto a square piece of  patterned paper and  then I stamped the
"Home Is Where The Heart Is" sentiment onto a little tag.


Next I gathered all the little embellishments and the large acrylic die cut that I wanted to use for my card front and added them to my stamped pieces.


Above is a close up of my stamped and layered embellishments all put together. I also created a second little Christmas card to share today. You can check it out below. I used Paper Wing Productions Vintage Santa Cling stamp, a die cut tag from Studio Calico, a sentiment sticker, one acrylic snowflake, and two little snowflake buttons to create this one.


I hope you enjoyed my two Christmas cards today! Thanks for visiting! Don't forget we would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group,to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. You can also check out our Facebook Page and You Tube Page for daily inspiration.


Supplies: Cardstock- Studio Calico All Bundled Up Collection / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Holiday Add Ons / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Vintage Santa / CTMH Ink Pads- Black & Topiary / Sentiment Sticker- Chic Tags / Felt Snowflake & Acrylic Die Cut - Little Yellow Bicycle / Tags- Studio Calico All Bundled Up Collection / Acrylic Snowflake- Heddi Swapp / Snowflake Buttons / Twine & Button String


2 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...