Saturday, October 25, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday

Happy Saturday Paper Wings Productions fans!  Erica here to bring you this weeks Scrapbook Saturday post!
I am so excited to be bringing you a scrapbook layout today that I created using the September Mixed Media Kit!  I loved this kit and the 6x6 paper pad from My Minds Eye that was included is filled with beautiful paper!
I also used some of the fabulous stamp sets from the Paper Wings Productions shop and a gold gelato!  All the products I used today from Paper Wings Productions will be linked down below!  I started with a plain white piece of textured cardstock.  I took my gold gelato and ran it across on of my acylic blocks.  I used a paint brush and some water to create a nice gold watercolor and then used the Faber-Castell stipple brush to add some splashes of gold to my white cardstock.  I set this aside to dry and then began cutting squares from the 6x6 paper pad.  I cut them in 3" and 3.25" sizes so they were not all the same.  I also cut a few smaller pieces to use as layers.  Next I laid out all my squares and added embellishments from the My Minds Eye Market Street ephemera pack to the squares.  I then added my 3 photos and started to adhere things down.  Once things were down I pulled out my stamps and my Jenni Bowlin ink and added some stamping!  This layout came together quickly and was inspired by a layout that I recently saw on Pinterest!  I really love the look of grid style layouts and they have been very popular and one of my favorites designs right now!  Here is a look at my final layout!  I also pulled in a few enamel dots from my stash and a brad from a past PWP Mixed Media Kit.






Thanks so much for stopping today!  Please remember that our October challenge is still going on and you can link up to our challenge a total of 3 times!  Using PWP product is not required but will give you extra entries into our challenge!  Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to let your creativity take flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...