Monday, July 28, 2014

Mixed Media Monday- Tea time


Hi guys, Katie here! I used the Tea Time Nesting Components Kit and the Tea Time stamps to create this art journal page spread for today's Mixed Media Monday post!


I used gelli prints for the backgrounds, going around the edges with gesso and then mint gelatos. I love that lace border stamp in the tea time stamp set, so I added that to the inside of the gesso/gelato border.

I also made a packing tape transparency using on of the tea clip art images that came in the kit. I covered it with clear tape, soaked it in water for a minute and then lightly rubbed off the paper so that it is transparent. I love how you can see the gelli print background through the teacups!


The design team has been doing some amazing projects using the Tea Time Nesting Components Kit. Norma created this gorgeous layout, and Amber made some beautiful mixed media cards.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I've inspired you to do a little mixed media, or maybe a tea themed project!


1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...