Friday, April 26, 2013

Feature Friday - Paris Snowglobe

TGIF! Dana here today sharing a project I created with the April Mixed Media Kit. I know many of you are still battling Winter, so keeping that in mind, I thought it would be fun to share my Paris themed snow globe I put together with the supplies from the kit.


I love map prints and was thrilled to find one included on the clip art sheet from the kit! It made a nice backdrop for my little scene, a cloud rub-on and the Eiffel Tower from the Royal Melange Set.

I wrapped the base of my globe with the beautiful piece of velvet ribbon from the kit. I actually adhered the ribbon velvet side down as I liked the pretty lace with just a hint of color peeking through. I finished this piece by adding a small crown charm, which is also included in the kit!

A gentle shake of the globe sets loose a flurry of pretty glitter.  For those of you who are still dealing with real snow, hang in there! You can pick up the April Mixed Media Kit from the Paper Wings Productions Store and create inside where it is nice and warm.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I have never made a snow globe- thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...